Sunday, July 25, 2010

Yesterday was a wonderful saturday. Felt like I hadn't stepped into megalife for ages, to be exact, 3 weeks. So it felt really great! Like back at home. A pity I couldn't stay for cell as I had to leave early for relative's dinner. Celebrated relative's 91st. Ate a whale. But at the same time, I got reminded for something that happened last week. That life can be so fragile :( Silly girl I hope you're feeling better now. I really hope you're feeling better i give you a mountain of my love hehe. Cheeeeeerz up!

Have been listening to lots of cover over youtube. Current obession. I love Alyssa Bernal and Aj Rafael's originals. They're amazing. I love the song Showstopper, its on my itunes replay now. Then there's Rey & Kaye introduced by Tracy, lovely covers by them too. Such talents in youtube aw.






I like how she managed from one song to another :) Very natural!


No comments: