Saturday, July 24, 2010


Thio :)

ILSHMTUAFITC!!!! How Renia keeps me awake in chinese lesson. Okay so I had Eng Prelim Oral yesterday. It wouldn't be that bad if the teacher could change her "what language are you talking i don't understand so be prepared to get zero" face. Joey and Ginny both thought so too since we went to the same teacher. Pttf right :( Then Pearl told me I shouldn't hv went to that teacher, she's one of the worst lot. Oh well.

I hven't been eating canteen food for ages!!! The last week of schl, I'm going to try all the stalls on each different days. I miss curry don! Talking about food, I haven't been eating fast food too. For like, half a year? I can't even remember when was my last meal in macs. Probably last year sept. I sssstill love fastfood!!!

OH YEAH ABLA STARTING TO OPEN UP he shared which jap he liked. Hehe and Mrs KK drove us out of schl yesterday. I like treating teachers as friends. Oh yeah no more social dance of pe. Had a great laugh during the last lesson. All of us messed up the steps so we practically laughed at each other. Didn't thought it'd be so fun dancing cha cha.

I find it quite cool how friends know my taste so well. Weining knows I love bread shops! Don't judge I know sound quite aunty but i like hotdog buns and such. Pc knows I love Julie's peanut butter biscuit! Ivan knows I like Pocky!

YAY TO WEEKENDS!!!!!!! TGIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: