Friday, July 2, 2010

Quite overdued. Anyway I just got back home after pm (it was awesome speaker mike connell!). Studied at the airport with Joanswthrt before that and I got so fed upppp with Amath. Oh! We changed bags for a week! So now she got mine and I got hers :)

Anyway Coral's 2006 batch bbq!




Yushan, Liying :)




READ SHIRT CAPTION




I scared her from the back hehe


Jing han :)


Huishan :)






Eugenia - we used to play lotsa lame games tgt! Hahaha




The first few who arrived






Natalyn - I still remember her nickname in schl!!!


Yay Sheena and Jinghan :)






HAHAHAHA JING IS SO CUTE


And we started playing Indian poker!


Hi Joel Ong! Another Jong!


Russell is retardddded


Agnes - Guzheng mate! :)




The rest started coming. I see Azim's head!




Jodi and Nicole :)


Tiara!




Those hyperactive kids!


Cps netballers!!!!!!! :)


AHA!!!!!










Our pit was seriously overflooding


Haqeem hahaha




Abel is mean :(


6/2!!!


With 6/1 girls


Uh huh okaaay Seng Aik and Benjamin up to something.













Claire came around 9!!!


Hehehe


Yong Fook!






Group shot!




HAHA he did that a million and one times in almost all his pictures








You see, again!!!



o
AND AGAIN, Abel and his signature pose!!!! The 7 of us who attended studentcare together which was just right opposite our school.










Sheena slamming Jinghan's face!



It was quite fun, meeting the 06 batch and having fun together like how we had. We were P6 then, now we're sec 4! Can't wait till we meet up again after O's in dec.

Back to schl tomorrow on a sat. I'm losing my momentum in studying, I can feel it :(

No comments: