Saturday, November 20, 2010

2 days in suntec have passed. Last day tomorrow! Supervisor says we got to be aggressive tomorrow, throw in as many free gifts as possible haha! It was horrible standing up for 12 hours except for lunch and dinner breaks. We were not even allowed to lean :( My legs really can die!!! Oh but the food is good man, first time I actually liked eating proper food. They had chicken, fish, tempura, potato, pork etc. Ok lah not bad!

I still don't like promoting for samsung tho. ITS SO HARD. Everyone who walked past our booth was like "ehhh samsung ahhh, sorry I don't like samsung" then they walk away and straight to acer. LOL. ACER AND HP SUPER HOT SELLER!!!! Jealous only. They get to earn lots of commission.

10 to 10 sounds really long but thank goodness for friends. Zehao and Wn would occasionally walk over to my booth and chit chat. Then I'll turn and talk to Angel sometimes too. And we got friends who visited us! First day Tanyi came with royston and Michelle & Rh came too yay! Chen rui came together with Joshua today and Chen rui bought a laptop from me!!!!!!!!!! SUPER HAPPY Y'KNOW but okay lah but mostly is my supervisor convinced him to buy. He's really good, he managed to persuade Chen rui not to get vaio. Then Celine and Yuzi came later in the day to talk to us too! Hehe.

I still don't like promoting samsung, its expensive and all the customers are comparing prices which is quite realistic because I'd do that too. I really hope I don't get Samsung for the coming sitex :(

Colleagues are nice people! First days were all guys, so weird. Today I had a girl with me, so I only kept talking to her. AND I KEEP GETTING CHIDED BY MY SUPERVISOR FOR TALKING TOO MUCH :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( He likes to shoot me. All because of Celine and Yuzi, I keep talking to them when they came visit then talk talk talk then when they left I got scolded by supervisor LOL.

China customers are the hardest for me to communicate. I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HARDDISK IN CHINESE, RAM IN CHINESE, PROCESSOR IN CHINESE WAH SO STRESSFUL. Somemore I keep stumbling over my chinese words.

I can't wait for suntec c3 to end, so tiring! I wouldn't dread it if it wasn't samsung. If I'm promoting for acer/hp, i'd love it! Hehe. Everyone is just thinking about earning commission. Anyway thanks Zehao for the kitkat chunky today! Encouraged me :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

got anywhere to recommend to eat? like 10 or below =)

Joanne said...

Aston, Everything with fries, Barks Cafe :)