Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Yesterday was sucha bad day. Wasn't my day at all. The heavy rain in the afternoon made it worst. Today was well spent with family! Hadn't gone our with my parents for ages :( So today I really wanted to make it count. Had plans on wed but I'm glad I choose family day over it.

We went over to johor around 9am :) Had Kenny Rogers for lunch. Then they did facial so they left me all alone for 2 hours so boringggggggggg all alone :( Luckily I brought along a book to read! And I broke my father's iphone game highscore. Walked around, attempt to search for prom heels but to no avail. Heh michelle I didn't bump into you!!! Hahaha.

Had a super filling dinner and now I'm back home and just bathed :) Bought sims so I am so excited to play it now! After Jeanette saying how fun it is.

No comments: