Wednesday, November 3, 2010


So cute right, such a sweet and encouraging little gift pack :) Thx snorlax!!!

A REST DAY FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 more papers. It seems so so so long. I'm dreading it everyday, it totally drains off my energy. Super deprived of sleep.

Generally the papers this years were exceptionally harder than usual. Esp phys hahahahahahaha we all started complaining such we went out of the examination hall. What a sight. I'm altering my expectations for each subjects right now because it seems quite impossible to get a for some subjects now. Hehe aiya on a lighter note, O'S IS REALLY REALLY ENDING AND I AM LOOOOOOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!!!!!!!!

Really rested my mind for the day. Am using the computer now. Hope I'll get back to the study mood tomorrow. Glee is waiting for me after the end of O's! We kinda played monopoly, the game of life, cards, and watched a couple of movie over at Cheryl's house today :)

SS GEOG P2 HCL PHYS P1 CHEM P1 MORE TO GO!!!!!!!!!! ALL DA BEST YOU PEOPLE :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! May i know how u embedded comments into your posts? What codes did u use? Thanks! :)

Joanne said...

Hey sry for the late reply, didn't use the com! I'm not very sure, i forgot! I AM REALLY SORRY :(

Anonymous said...

Hahaha its okay!! Thx anyway :)