Monday, November 29, 2010

Sitex is finally over! Good experience, fun company, lousy food, long hours, aching legs, hoarse voice, funny supervisors but sometimes scary, slacking after hitting our daily target, getting caught by supervisor and back to work again etc. 4 days and its finally over, fun! Tiring!

Car visited, she was looking for her iphone :) Yingjie and Zoe dropped by too. Found out that Pearl Siyun Jorgine were working at the other lenovo booth. Pretty cool. Same brand different company.

One of my colleague very funny!!! He said the keyboard was manicure resistance to some woman hahahahahahahaha MANICURE RESISTANT so that when she use the keyboard her manicure won't chip off. Then he went on and say to other customers "Sir you see this laptop, got built in dvd drive. Very useful. Can use as cup holder!"

Anyhow make up our own functions and "cheat" the customers. Angel say the laptop shock proof when its not. She said its i5 when its i3. HAHAHA really want to laugh out loud.

Then I was telling one of my customer "Thinkpad's keyboard is water resistant and shockproof. Can drop from 100 metre or less, no problem"
Customer: 100 metre???? Can drop and won't spoil?!
Me: Yeah 100 metre.
Colleague beside me whispered: Huh 100 metre?!
Me: Yeah...
Me: EH NO NO I MEAN 1 METRE OR LESS not 100

Anyway yesterday was my most horrible day. All my customers that I met were so nasty to me.... esp the first one, spoilt my mood for the entire day. They want all the free gifts and more, and they don't wna pay gst, I explained nicely to them then one of my colleague came over to help me, then another came over, in the end we still lost LOL. Make me so annoyed :(

Happy because our supervisor told us ytd after the end of the fair that our booth is either the top or second among all the booths for sitex.

Prom's tmr! Gotten my dress and heels. I'm double annoyed now, they altered my dress wrongly :( Now its super super short urghhhhh i'm so so so annoyed now :( HAHA SIANNNN

YAY YAY YAY NVM CHARIS AND JOANC ENDING THEIR A'S TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FINALLY I TELL U I FEEL THEIR JOY HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

No comments: