Tuesday, November 16, 2010

HAHAHA BIO KIDS PULLED THRU THE WEEKENDS AND ARE OFFICIALLY OVER WITH O'S!!!! SO PROUD OF THEM. Jayna Kim Car Rae Siewting Karen Sandy Sam Kele etc SCREAM WITH ME NOW HEHEHE alright man I still have the post o's syndrome whereas everyone else died.


Bumped into Heather! She gave me stickys :)


And Viv and Shijing too!











Dinner at Ljs. Renia came back from bkk and yay stories to hear! Okay anyway I have 3 shows to watch, I don't know which one to start from. And I keep saying Personal taste as Personal touch????!!!!!????!!!

I just realised I've got a big blue black on my left knee. It looks awful. Got to let it heal by prom. Anyway getting a dress is so tough! I'm getting a toga. Love togas, hope I find nice ones soon :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Renia came back from bkk and yay stories to hear!" YOU SURE!??!!??! Everytime I spoke you TSKed me! LOL.

Joanne said...

HAHA aiya you going malaysia soon again GOOD LIFE LOR