Monday, November 22, 2010



WOO LAST DAY OF ROADSHOW YTD!!! Am so happy its over. Ytd my supervisor asked me if I want to work for Samsung again I was like omg no please no please my commission for this brand is like low until cannot low, but in the end I couldn't find a way to reject him so I said hmmm yeaaaaaah. Was so reluctant and I'm sad now :( :( :( Nvm supervisor treat us to soya bean during dinner break! HAHA YTD FOOD VERY NICE LEH GOT NASI LEMAK AND BIG DRUMSTICK.

Still jealous that Hp and Dell got higher sales. Msi beat samsung also! HAHAHAHA BUT I'M HAPPY FOR THEM STILL!!! THEY EARN QUITE ALOT OF COMMISSION :D :D :D :D :D And we got all sorts of weird customers. My supervisor don't wna cut 100 bucks off when the china men bargained, or else I would have sold 2 more laptops!

Yuhui met us yesterday and we wanted to go for supper after our last day of work. But we ended work later than usual because since it was the last day we had to pack all the laptops etc which took up quite sometime so we didn't had time for supper.

WATCHING HI MY SWEETHEART NOW HAHAHA I'M SO SLOW MAN. Sandy recommended this show, omg I'm like getting addicted to it.




SAM VERY FUNNY SHE ASK ME WHICH PHOTO NICER


THIS


OR THIS? DOESN'T IT LOOKS LIKE THE SAME!!?!?!??!



No comments: