Saturday, November 13, 2010

Okay so everyone knows yesterday was the END, until now I'm still feeling the joy of post O's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WORKED HARD FOR THIS DAY. WE EARNED FOR IT.

Alot said I studied very hard for O's. Why don't I feel it????? I felt like I messed up half of the papers but its okay I'm already happy enough that its over. Left the A's kids, once they're done WE'RE GOING TO HAVE FUN TGT!!!! Quick 30nov!!!!!

A pity I forgot to bring my camera yesterday :( But anyway we wii-ed at Sam's hse before heading to parkway for lunch and window shop and dessert! Planned our dec schedule too, exciting :) And we had candyfloss and balloon too! Although we threw it away after some time.




Siewting we missed you :)


Headed to town to meet Joan!!! Didn't exercised our legs for like 3 over months so our legs ached quite alot! We shopped abit and imitated some couple while walking down orchard road :) I'm so town-deprived!!! Haha!

Had Standard Chatered Briefing today. Jeanette dyed her hair already (lol she's pretty fast!) and she looks not too bad with her light brown hair :) Briefing was fairly boring but then again since when breiefings were interesting? I looked forward to the refreshments part only!!!

Just happened to be talking to pc on msn while I'm typing this. Okay see what he said!

Pc: Anyway today after u all went we stayed back to take video for SD marathon. Gonna be shown on ion orchard the screen lmao

Joanne:
OMG HAHAHAHHAHA the tv spoil, got your face

Okay lor you famous liao.

Went to flb flea with Joan and Car later in the afternoon. It made me more broke only! Even tho holidays barely started, at the second day only. We keep losing each other in the flea!!! HAHA. And I helped car to bargain for her maxi dress :) Reminds me I got a maxi dress at a steal ytd!! Thanks pwn hehe :)

Rushed back to church and was still late even tho we cabbed in :( Anyway service was good! And cell! Hahahahahahaaha i got my most epic experience ever in my life.

We were playing dog and bone and Jaren was trying to catch me and suddenly I knocked my head hardly against the wall and the next moment i realised i was lying on the floor. The hit was hard! Felt dizzy and closed my eyes then when i reopen my eyes I vaguely saw many heads surrounding me. Then I started laughing hahahahaha and I wanted to get up but I didn't had the strength to and Shuling helped me up :)

Rubbing my head now. They told me to rub with an egg??? Got a bump and I still feel kinda giddy. Never had a baluku (is this how your say it?) before, MY FIRST HEEHE. Luckily O's over already later I become more stupid only :)

Oh Cheeyann baked chocolate fudge brownie for the O's kids!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE BROWNIE!!!!

I FEEL LIKE SPAMMING PHOTOS!!!!! HAHAHAHA

ANYWAY JY ALL YOU BIO KIDS AND I WILL SEE YOU ON MONDAY AGAIN HEHEHEHE LOVE U GIRLS. Hadn't had a wordy post for so long, i love typing non stop I could go on! And I think I'm getting lesser sleep than during O's.

No comments: