Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I had chicken pie, 3 peanut butter bread and julie biscuit for breakfast tdy! Hehe my intake is increasing ever since I ate lunch and dinner at c3 roadshow.

Stocktaking at Ion's Newlook with Viv and Jeanette. Its super easy! And I like the scanning of barcode, plus we got dismissed earlier and we're going to get paid the same amount so its still awesome. Except the accessories part man, viv had to scan 5000+ accessories. Like woah crazzzzzy. My side was clothes and shoes. Pretty easy.

Need to go stocktaking at 313's Newlook tonight, then catch the first bus home, get a 2hr power nap, wake up at 8am and prepare to head to expo for Sitex fair. And then its work from 10 to 10. I need some good solid evening rest later.

YAY I'M DOING LENOVO FOR SITEX!!!! Much better than Samsung, am happy. The laptop with the same specs, samsung sells it $400 more expensive than Lenovo. No wonder it was so so so hard to promote samsung last week!

Mich Pea Corey Jway Rh are working for fujitsu. Zehao's in hp, Noel's in toshiba. And Leandra says she's in for intel hp. Hope we'll bump into them ;)

3 comments:

said...

I love sam's songs!!!!! :) :)

said...

PLEASE REST WELL AND NOT WORK SO HARD TOO <3 love you.

Joanne said...

HAHA YEAH VERY NICE :) :) I love you plenty tooooooooo <3 A'S IS ENDING TODAY FOR U!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHE LOVE LOVE