Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Met Mich in the afternoon and we had 1for1 frolick! I love my oreo topping. Sasa makup artiste was on her off day today so we ended up putting our own makeup in my house. Did our hair at loyang point, and mich did her nails too. Saw Siewting at the salon beside. Wasn't exceptionally excited for prom, but anyway set off to Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel.

Food wasn't exactly finger licking good. Except the apple pie. Throughout it was just spamming pictures and taking polaroids, taking food, walking around in heels, admiring my pretty girls etc. Around 11 the dance floor was opened, the dj started playing I Gotta Feeling and we went up on stage and started going crazy. The girls were jumping up and down with heels, the stage was almost falling apart man, but it was an awesome time. The "I gotta feeling, that tonight gna be a good night..." still ringing in my head hahahaha.

Hotties Siewting & Rachel performed a dance, proud of them! It was quite hilarious because some guys went to crash the stage while they were still dancing. Oh and Jie min was working there, and she was my table waitress!

Sweet surprise at 11:11! Awfully chocolate cake very yummy. But yay its finally and official, happy for them :) Shall upload pictures from my cam first.



Pre cocktail


Our table was table 11!





Renia + Sam = Christmas hehehe so cute


Epic faces ah Fiona and Nicole hahaha




They took away all our food around 10, I still hadn't had my fill :(


The girls







\\\\\\




My prom girlfriend


None of us wore black!




Persis, haven't seen her for a long time :)


This girl got her dress on the day of prom itself AHA JEANETTE!!!










These two photos not from my cam. This probably was the highlight of prom.














Thanks Michelle Koh for organising our year's prom :) Its definitely hard work!



Need to get ready for my last day of work now!

No comments: