Saturday, November 12, 2011

Been looking at winter clothes these past few days over at town. Its kinda fun looking at winter clothing! I don't like those windbreaker kinda material. I found the perfect dream winter jacket from pull & bear but I doubt I'll be getting it since I'll be going sweden once only. Gna borrow a few outer coats from Siewting yay she's so so so nice :)

Training today, and it wasn't one of the best one for the team. We got scolded by coach and a mini wake up call. True that, we're gna get thrased in sweden but I guess what we can do is to make an impression "hey that's the team that perseveres and never give up". Yeah! Gna work on stamina before the trip. But I need some discipline!!! Used to run every other 2/3 days but now I just lack the motivation.

I'm typing out this post while waiting for Marley & Me to load. Hopefully a good movie for a saturday night :) Oh and I just made a checklist of stuffs that I wna do. Some are not really realistic hahaha. But I shall post them up soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello! may i know generally what time does mj start and end sch? (:

Joanne said...

Mj usually starts around 7.35, and every class got different timings for their last lesson. The latest time would be 5.05 but I usually end at 3.25 :) it all depends on your combi!