Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I love camps. I love the getting together and spending the next few days together, talking our night away and sleeping in together, moaning when morning comes, wet games etc. True enough OGL camp allowed me to have my part of fun, bonding with the trionites as well. Really appreciate all the SCs for planning this, deep deep deep down from my heart. I always admire the planning committee, I tried being one before and it was really tough work so I understand what they went through. So Meridian Sc's, you guys are really true heroes :)  

 
 Night activity 

 
Love bunking in with friends!

Last night was spent at study benches, talking laughing eating. Some went for nightwalk around school but I didn't because I was too lazy to move, they came back with stories with had my goosebumps standing up. Waited for macs to arrive at 3am, and went up to bunk around 4.30am. Always love the last night at camps!

Ending off with a 'O' cheer.

Still very much miss megalife camps. A pity this year we aren't having one :( I miss leading my group last year with small little cute girls like Shannon and Amanda. They were primary six back then, now they're secondary one, its really a heart-warming feeling to watch them grow up. Love giving hugs to them whenever I see them, and a pat on their head.

Hmm horrible pt yesterday. Ran 4.8km, did static trainings (weights, planks, leg lifts etc), then a little of sprintings. I died a little when I found out that there's training today. Hope it doesn't kill us just right after a day of pt.

No comments: