Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Yesterday we had training, kinda even strained the muscle aches we had from our pt. So this morning so horrible. Was late for lectures but I couldn't bring myself to run for the bus because my whole body was aching. Had open house prep today and it was surprisingly quite fun teaching the whole triton our mass dance! Had lotsa fun playing around and dancing to our songs, ended off with a dance battle. It was really enjoyable, stinked up the whole classroom with all our sweat even though the aircon was on.

Got a really bad sore throat coming up after the countless shoutings and cheers we did today. One thing I'm definitely proud of mj got to be the house spirit. That's what I felt even as I stepped into mj for the first time, and now I'm still feeling it.

Oh anyway I had a really meaningful bus ride home with Clara yesterday. She had some little gospel booklet in her bag ytd, and we decided to place it on the seat in front of us, hoping that someone will sit and take a look at it. Then we prayed out loud for the next person that is gna sit, and that a seed would be planted in his life. I was just really awed by the moment, because I haven't done this in ages. Reaching out to strangers.

Then there was this auntie beside us who approached and talked to us. Asked us for our school, and I was like "Meridian. (Whispers to clara: idk how to say in chinese) Uhhhhh mei lian???" Then she reprimanded us for not knowing how to speak chinese and how she despises people like us. I was so intimidated by her. Very. Then she started talking about mental patients and I just felt so scared of her. Just kept nodding my head in case I offend her. Then suddenly, I had this strong burden for her, it was so sudden. Clara had the urge to share the gospel with her, but a pity I had to alight from the bus and couldn't stay to talk anymore. Passed the gospel pack to her and really just hope she'll be blessed by it :) I AM STILL SCARED OF HER!!!

Gna work at it fair tomorrow,  my third one. Gotta give school a miss though, quite bummed by the fact because I'll lag behind alot. Hopefully an enjoyable one this time again!

No comments: