Monday, November 7, 2011

Starting off this post with, I can do all things through Him who strengthens me - Philippians 4:11. Made J2  cards together with my lovely girl jazreel at subway. I can't imagine if its my turn right now in the midst of preparation of A's. Scary isn't it! But we're all going go through it soon.

 
 Millions of hugs and kisses to you hehehehehehe


STEAMBOAT! Yay to my cheesetofu!!!!!

  

Finally managed to talk with my dearest Kele, at subway again too (hahaha!) Our cell is forever subway-ing, or fish&co. If Sarah is around, then it'd be tea valley. The usual 3 spots haha!

Op is this coming wednesday. Tbh, no matter how much I dread pw now I WILL ACTUALLY MISS IT!!! I would really miss working together with Angela and Wiky. They've been my pillar of supports each time we have pw meetings. At tamp cfbean. Not forgetting yj too, went to his house yesterday for voice recording. It was fun being a manager! And watching our edited vid makes us feels so accomplished and happy :)

No comments: