Thursday, November 3, 2011

Been rather carefree this week. The only thing that is bugging me is op! Which actually didn't take up alot of my time either. So this week I was really free, managed to do myself a favour. A run!!!! Finally. Ran on mon, tues and wed around the school track. Which I don't really fancy the idea of doing that because half of the time there are people playing soccer in the field and it feels super weird to be running around them. And I feel super embarrassed whenever someone says "Hey I saw you running just now" ahhh and my standard answer would be "Heh I was feeling bored".

Started our first mass dance prac this week too. Learnt 5 songs. Pace was much faster than colloseum's cheerleading. But it was fun finally getting together and learning new dance steps!

Oh yeah today had a talk with the pw comm and our irregular member. Addressed the issue of his attitude and stuffs and he got a lil heated in the middle of the discussion. Teacher say they're hoping not to send in the irregularities report else it would be the first time mj is doing this hence she asked our group to give him another chance. I always believe in chances and I'm definitely fine with working with him but now it seems like he's giving us the cold shoulder after today's talk with the teachers and us. Hoping for all things to go on well until the 9th, op presentation day.

Kinda getting the hang of op's q&a now. Guess the confidence and peace really comes from God. Was able to dissect the question and managed it pretty well each time. Hopefully I don't get complacent after knowing that I'm in the EE band already. Phua, just be confident of yourself and your answers alright!!!!! Your greatest enemy is always yourself, so don't get defeated by your fears :)

 
 THESE TWO GIRLS ARE MY LIFE IN SCHOOL :')

Ogl games days! And have I mentioned how stupid my interview went hahaha "How are m&n's made?"


Lying on the school field after a run.

See, awkward pimple on my cheek. I'm always having awkward pimples and I got it once under my eye or something and dava went "Joanne what the hell is that on your face?!?!" And Corey foo replied "PIMPLE!!!" Hahaha ah well awkward pimples.

2 comments:

Daphne said...

Oh my I remember the Mr D incident! Hahaha! Good times :)

Joanne said...

HAHA and I still remember where he said it!!!! In the ulu room near to the staffroom!!!