Thursday, November 17, 2011

Finally caught Apple of my eye which everyone said it was nice. I'd say its worth a watch, but I still prefer happy ending storylines. Then I met sweetheart for frolick tuesdays. 

 
 
Sat down and talked for ages. Feels good :) 

Though I cannot make it for mission trip to Malacca this nov, I joined my cell for mission training. Feels nice to be part of the process though you can't be there in person. Always wanted to visit the orang asli kids over there but I guess its alright. I still can make a difference and help them indirectly through the planning process.

Each time I watch Eveything by Lifehouse video skit, it still touches me. And they're gna act that out. So excited for them! Watched them rehearse and it was really heart-warming. And funny at some parts! Oh and we learnt a few malay words too. For easier communication there. And learnt a happy cute dance to dance for the people there! Lastly, balloon sculpturing to end off the training. Learnt how to make heart, sword, cross, SNAKE!! Not forgetting, countless of balloon-bursting moments and screams. 


Gna join my lovely cell for more mission trainings because I really want to contribute with my heart even though I can't go.

The other day where I brought them to Old airport road for some good food. 

Besides small lil cosy cafes, I don't mind meals over at hawker centres like chomp chomp. Then can order satay, honey chicken wings, carrot cake and whats-not. All the oily food, but really satisfying with great company!!! Or if I'm not in a mood to stuff myself, THERE'S A:WAYS A PRATA SHOP!! (Hopefully)

And triton ogl ice-breaker games yesterday! Not exactly everyone in this picture. Had fun! And I'm going to have ogl camp tomorrow till sun. I haven't even packed my bag!!!

Stumbled upon Nick Vujicic's vid and I decided to watch it again and I really admired him. Life without limbs. Took a photo with him before but now I can't find it :( But really admire him for living his life without complaints. "No matter what you're going through, that God knows it, He is with you, He is going to pull you through."

No comments: