Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I dreamt that I got a baby brother last night. Aww that would be cute. I'll play with him all day long. But I still wished for an older sister. To share clothes and secrets with!

3 cafes I'm hoping to visit soon during the hols or something!

 
Miss U cafe 

  
 Not exactly a cafe, but Lenas! Always walked past it but never gotten a chance to have a meal there. 

And the Caramel cafe!

 I love sitting down in cafes for catch-ups. Got lots to do over the short holidays. I feel like eating french toast for breakfast today. Oh and I love late school days but today I really have nothing to do at all. Antm doesn't want to load and I've done up my new op script. Can't be bothered to edit my I&R. Hmm maybe I'll take a long walk to white sands, drop by the library, then walk all the way to school.

2 comments:

Daphne said...

You know, I wanted to visit Caramel Cafe yesterday and when I got there I found out they closed for good :(

Joanne said...

CLOSED FOR GOOD??????? YOU SRS?!?!?!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( :( :(