Thursday, November 10, 2011

Bunz. We used to spend almost every sunday together for dance practises. Christmas dance, Easter dance. And I really love them deep down from my heart. We all have really similar personalities so its really easy for us to relate to each other. But the stuffs that we go thru are really different, but we stick through each other's tough times :') Feels like we've really grown up since last year because much has happened in our lives and no doubt I'm gna continue holding on to this friendship till we get kids and still hang out together.

Snuggled at verny's house and dearest girl bought lotsa food for us awww :) we finished up her whole huge pack of m&m's!!! Watched Enduring love, and its one show which I'd never watch again. Ridiculous storyline and when I went school the next day I couldn't help but to share the weird and disturbing storyline to my classmates!!! Hahahaha.

I really enjoy crashing friend's house because it gives me the warm and comfy feel, like you're part of them. You're part of their life. And be in just spending the whole day at their house doing nothing but just talking eating playing sleeping, I don't mind.

Found out that the new sports complex at pasir ris has pasta mania and once upon a milkshake!!! Another great hangout place for me because its so quiet. And plus I love ice cream :) Happy food!!!

Hmmm op was yesterday and YEAH ITS ALL OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't really anxious about my op because its been one of my better component. Just afraid about the q&a but thankfully it turned out fairly well. Though I tripped over my words for one part of my presentation, laughed a little while presenting the benefits part (grr its Mr Hon's fault!!!) and forgot what I was talking abt in the middle of q&a, I'm still glad I recovered quickly after each mishap and went on. Really thank God for being beside me through the entire pw journey. Now its just one last component - i&r!!! But actually tbh, I think I'd really really miss pw!!! Anyway I was really glad all my group members did well yesterday!!!!!!!!!! Like really happy for all of us :) :) :) WE DID IT!!!!

Listened to other classmates present too and I kept smiling at them! Felt so proud of them :) Fiona says she feels less nervous whenever she sees me smiling at her when she's presenting. Aww haha smiles help alot :)

Spent post-op at old airport road for early dinner and headed to vivo for some window-winter shopping and sat at vivo deck till 10. Really great night with two of my girls whom I treasure alot :)

No comments: