Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Work's finally over. Chalet is over too. As well as the friendly match with East View. Third time working at sitex, first samsung next lenovo and now toshiba. Honestly speaking lenovo is still the easiest to sell, I miss working for that brand. But it was another great experience this time, enjoyed working at every it fair. Meeting funny customers, enjoying lunch & dinner during breaktime, helping out one another with annoying customers.

Haha! I met a super cute auntie! The emcee was going "Last 2 laptops going for 899! Okay another one gone, LEFT LAST ONE" Then I was like "OMG AUNTIE LAST ONE ALREADY!!! i5 8GB RAM QUICKKK!!" And she went "I BUY I BUY!!!!!" And I pulled her hand to the counter hahahaha.



I miss putting up decorations on christmas tree!!!! Dad threw away our house's christmas tree because it was dirty. But I'm feeling the festive season still! Walking past shops playing christmas songs makes me wna go caroling. I always wanted to try that out!

  
 This girl is away on mission trip with our cell to Malacca. Hope they're all doing good there :) Texted them before they left WILL MISS ALL OF THEM SO MUCH!!! Told them to take lotsa pictures with the kids for me to see, and I told Josiah to give the kids chocolates too. I'm very sure they will be happy!!!!!! Really wish I could be there, next year I hope. Miss you much Jaz :) 

Friendly match with East View went alright. We wanted to win but ended up with a draw. And I did a amazing butt-fall after scoring one. Tailbone still hurts a little! Team mates played well, really proud of them. This is a stepping stone for more matches ahead.

I think mental willpower works alot for me! I told myself I needa get at least 3 sales on the second day of sitex, and yes did it. Then the next day at least 5, and amazingly reached 7. And for the match I told myself I'm going to get in at least 1 goal, and I did it. I like how I focus on what I want to achieve, and I aim for it. Okay going keep up the tempo!

And then it was chalet! A whole bungalow to ourselves. Whipped up our own dinner which was quite yummy, played games in the wee hours, talked, watched abduction, slept in some awkward small space, cooked mee goreng + egg for breakfast and cleaned up the entire house. Another episode of great memories!

No comments: