Sunday, April 12, 2009

Good friday! It cool how we first met in central two, 2 years since then and still counting :) Plus our names all start with J!


























HAHAHA THIS CRACKS ME UP FOR THE BILLION TIME








































Short study at Mos burger and I still can't get my chem right... urgh nevermind hm.


Cabbed over to Mr R's church because we were late.

Arrived in time but we got lousy seats! :(






Rose for him!

The musical was really good and entertaining, just couldn't stop laughing at Mr Remus. Let me rephrase, our whole row was laughing HAHAHAHAHA. "Ah i love kids!! I love cats! I love dogs!" LOL CAN IMITATE YOU ALREADY. Have to admit the Witch and 2 Stepsisters were super annoying but acted very well. I think the witch going to have sore throat soon, screaming her lungs out for all her sentences D:


Still have angle somemore!




Really got bite the apple leh!!!! And he turned into a frog! Corey said he saw him running when he was turning back from a frog to human.








Stop eating the apple!


Scary hor.






Blur!








Yay helped them blew off the candles!




We forced him to do 1-10 finger pose LOL LOL the rest not with me!

///////////////////

Yesterday tuition i got a bag of my fav chocs + sweets from Zheng rong (last year same thing also lol) Then had cell camp comm meeting. I am in usher camp sub comm too, and Benton said it will be very tedious, so had to choose one, oh well.


Samantha, Rachael, Me, Joan, Carissa!

Cell bought cakes for me & joan (our birthdays are only 2 days apart!) but it was super spoiler because I accidentally walked past the cake shop and saw them HAHAHAHAHA then persis gave me the super shocked look, ah anti-climax LOL.

Thanks for the presents anyway. 3 PEOPLE NEVER REMOVE PRICE TAG LEH HAHAHA. Jayna you are one of them i am not joking!! But still thank you for your very cool prezzie hehe. Heather for the sunflower :) Joan ng for the box of 200 sweets HA! Dropped and have to pick all of them tsk haha. Jonsiow for the cute teddy bear and Zachary for the necklace.

Happy easter hohohohohohohohohohohoho.

No comments: