Sunday, April 19, 2009

I adore flowers alot now. But their life span w/o water last for 3 days only. Sigh i am going to buy a vase soon! Be kind to animals, be kind to flowers too. Ok hehe. I'm going to be broke soon, when may comes. 3 friends birthday on the same day WHAT'S WITH FIRST MAY Labour day all the mothers chiong give birth?!!!


WE ARE JOKING!!!! JO(anne)-KING(kong) HAHAHAHAHA ok not funny.


Pose


Woah


Drink!











Shuan wants to put this up on storm. Ha ha man lifting up leg barefooted on bus.


All of us brought chem to study! See chem you are a hater :(






I kinda miss having dinner at downtown grasspatch.







Pammie think she cute!






Jayna's gymnastic video is cool!

Happy birthday Joeyee, you turned eighteen on the 18th! Happy birthday to Kangsing too! Thankq Rachelthio sweetie whenever i look at cookie monster it makes me think of you now & Car for the pretty card! (L)

I was looking thru my chem notes and I realised I don't know how to do any questions at all. At this rate i am so going to die. Add along physics, both my sciences are like haywire. Seriously now i don't mind dropping to combined. Buta fter listening to advices and encouragements from people over msn, i think i'm going to hang on. People actually cared!!! :) I hope i will understand chem and phys soon. No more dropping to combined thoughts for me please!

No comments: