Friday, April 17, 2009

My first impression of Mrs Kee Kong when I first saw her, I thought she's going to hate me since I hate chem like crazy!! And today morning i got a present from her, hmm ... science progress report for uh weaker students. Why chem!!!?!! Like that kk would have h2h talk with my moomoo.

Talking about first impressions, I found out more truths from people!!!! And it was so interesting hearing their first impression of you!

KUOXIAN...... (HAHAHA) Your impression still left the greatest impact on me. She said when she first saw me and Renia, she thought WE WERE FROM THAILAND HAHAHAHAHAHA thailand!!!????!!?!?! Then we looked at each other, stared, and: - Sawadikup !!! ~ LOL LOL.

Samuel and Rengtian didn't have any first impression of me. And this was the dumbest reason I ever heard. I didn't had any first impression of you because I cannot see you !@#$%^& (Think you funny!)

Renia thought I was some quiet gentle girl, Xinhui thought I was gentle too, yingjie said I look like a princess (which means bimbo sigh lolol) some say i look friendly (first time leh!) some say I look dao, wild, playful. Someone said i look like from india I FORGOT WHO BUT YA, HOW COULD YOU.

And then I found out more. The first time pc saw me was when I helped him picked up his 1dollar coin! I couldn't remember but damn cool, I actually helped strangers pick up their things! Aiya if I knew it was pc I should have just kept the dollar to myself hehehe.

XINHUI IS SCARED OF QIUGUANG! She didn't dared to look at him in the eye to borrow a stapler and now she still doesn't dare to borrow anything from him hahaha!

"Congratulations you're the 1,000,000 viewer, click here to claim your prize" just popped out on my screen. Computer scammers! But yeah if only i'm that lucky in reality. I only won once in a lucky draw!!!!! And it was only third prize :(

Anyway went to fareast/ wisma afer school today with dearest jfn! Walked so much till my legs also broke and I wasn't suppose to buy anything but I still broke my promise to myself. Sigh. Second thing, I hate crowded mrts!!!!!!

Ending off, SAWADIKUP KUOXIAN !!! With my palms against each other.

PS: I HATE NEW SHOES BECAUSE THEY CAUSES BLISTER!
PPS: I dropped and lost the pendant jfn gave me for my birthday last year :(
I can't find the bestie necklace both me and siewting owned :(

No comments: