Wednesday, April 8, 2009

There's a burning in the hour,
Cross my heart and hope for it
.




Free hugs


Photo collage!


Fighting to be the best, you won't win me, i'm the bezt!


Postcards during lessons hehe my classmates are racist!!










Won this in haising's carnival LOL




Chips more!




Luv!


I still don't understand logarithms :(


WHOSE THE CULPRIT WHO CHANGED MY BLUETOOTH NAME, OWN UP!!


Laura told me a purple joke today um hmm okaaaaaay she was being very mean.

Laura: I can make you say the word purple. Name the colours of the rainbow!
".... lol red orange yellow blue green.... .... ....... "
Laura: AH! YOU SAID BLUE!
" !!!! Why blue cannot!!??!!!! "
Laura: You said blue !! Cannot say blue!!!!!!!
" How come!!!!!! I say blue never say purple! "

Kua kua kua got crow fly past HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA see show you laura damn mean. Anyway thanks Chanel for helping us buy drinks from icafe aha thanksv.much sorry for the trouble! :-)

Tsk show you how Siewting can be scandalous towards Zehao.

Tsk it was on purpose somemore.

I wear not-so-white shoes got suan by Ivan. Today i wore VERY clean white shoes but i still got suan by him. WAH YOU NOT HAPPY AH HAHAHAHAHA jealous that i got WHITER shoes than you now? Who said cannot get used to me wearing white shoes now, that was abit mean of you ah Michelle.

The fireman ran into the blazing house and came out pregnant (Came out carrying a child) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Starting to enjoy Ms Tng's Amath lesson, provided if she keep to her promise of telling us a joke after going thru each question.

I still don't have the confidence of passing the baton properly tomorrow.


That was a birthday hug for ben!

Happy birthday Jeanette, Ben Loy & Yushan !! Feliz Cumplea–os! - In spanish woo.


Hi Edrea wommy,

HOW COME YOU DRAW SHIT FOR ME !!!


AND WHY YOUR SCHOOL DON'T ALLOW YOUR LEVEL GO SPORTS MEET SIGH

See you this sat hehe :-)



Blue/white strips bagpack! Surprisingly ex-priclassmate still remembered and bought a very early present!! Haha yes thank you alot darryl chia though I look shorter in backpacks sigh :( Wait a minute, is it bagpack/ or backpack?

No comments: