Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy 16th sweetheart!!! (L)







For Joan, thanks for all those sweet memories, third awesome year knowing you and we're still counting on right hehe!! Love you more than all the pockys in the whole wide world! Have a rocking sixteen! :)

Don't say i'm heartless! Corey don't be sad that you lost your wallet! Your wallet costs like 16 times of my fav chicken macnugget student meal. Luckily you didn't lost your psp today or else... Scoop ah! LOL the only sad thing is I can't bug you for treats anymore aha k la just joking i told you i am not heartless!!!!!!!!




Geoffery so cute!


How i spent my free period yesterday lol CONQUER CHINESE !!!




Look its inverted!!!!

I think i'm bringing daily sweet supplies to school everyday now. Gotta finish them up before its expiry date lol.







They think they cute.


Ya actually quite cute.

Spent Andrea's free period today playing cards woo!!! At least i'm proud to say I stayed as a queen for a few rounds, unlike someone who was the asshole for 5 rounds in a row eh don't worry it just wasn't your day hehe!

Hmm yeah we took school family photo for the 70th anniversary. They couldn't squeeze the whole school in one shot so they took 6 classes each time. But it was still damn squeezy!! Joey's hair kept swepting to my face haa-choo.

YEAH I DON'T LIKE RAINY DAYS ESP WHEN THE WIND BLOWS RIGHT ONTO YOUR SKIN.




Demoralising! Have to bend down one!




Blossom wants to advertise this ha ha ha ha ha.

Sssshhh come I tell you secret now ... ........,
(eh grin)




Right, cheeky face ;)


Uh huh...... ...... yes anything more to add on? :)


Got this from samuel haha! Other than the major height difference, everything else fits them together perfectly!

I have no idea how am I going to get over tomorrow Amath & Physic's test LOGARITHMNS...... F=MA, INERTIA, GRR LOGARITHMNS!!???!!?!?!?!!!!!! Sigh. Right, midyears are coming soon too.

No comments: