Thursday, April 23, 2009

My mini surprise worked out!! Hehe feels really nice to see a wide big smile on people's face when they didn't expected it. I popped by Siewting's house with ballons, flowers and panda cake. Don't ask me why panda cake, SHE LIKED IT i could have gotten her chocolate hor! Haha.

And I had to resort to call her mum's phone to ask for her house unit number because i forgot grrr. Her house door was left open HAHAHA and she was having her dinner lor..... so i peeped in, and with super super soft footsteps i sneaked from the front door then shouted a sudden happy birthday!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha their expression.... priceless HAHA she should have choked on her fishball right away! Her face spells shocked. Hmm her sister got shocked too ahh i apologise hehe. Ate a slice of her birthday cake, waited for her to finish her dinner, then went down.




I took very long to blow a pink balloon because i didn't realise there was a hole!!!!! Waste my cheek muscle and no pink balloon for you! Ha.


But got pink daisy!


Flash makes us look small-eyed.










The stem broke :(














Dont play with the broken stem :(


















Hope you had a really great 15th birthday this year love you okay! I could have been cropped inside my study room studying that time hor!! Haha.








I crossed out her idol faces hehe.

We heard about Andrea's lee story so 3hm wrote wishes on a card to wish her father speedy recovery...........

And that's when she started to treat us really really really nice and its so weird now seeing her being so nice to us, gives me goosebumps.


Zoe Tay!


Caught you two red-handed... hehe.

We swayed Ryan to buy 2 pckts of awesomely delicious magnum ice cream, which costed him a total of 20bucks. Sigh we're sorry but at the same time we were the happiest kids in town, thankq!












They said pocky was sold out during the lower sec recess so they saved one for me during upper sec recess!! LOL.


Michelle's phone suddenly blacked out so she was typing against a black screen, haha yes you have a few typos! WHAT IS BOOT


Stupid rain


Stupid rain


Stupid rain






Ivan gave a pill with verses!

Happy birthday Nicholas! Sorry I couldn't message you. I had 2 Nicholas' number and I don't know which one belongs to you!

No comments: