Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I have a zillion things from a - z that is on my mind right now urgh but think chem test tomorrow think emath test tomorrow think chinese compo writing tmr urrrrgh.

a. ITS SIEWTING'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! Happy 15th birthday to you :-)
b. I just came back home after surprising her right at her doorstep while she was having dinner!
c. Pvc bought $140 worth of food for tomorrow's sale SUPPORT THEM!!
d. We managed to squeeze into Ryan's sportscar.
f. And he treated us icecream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
g. Weining couldn't stop laughing at my expression when I dripped it on my uniform :(
h. WHICH REMINDS ME I ACCIDENTALLY SMUDGED A RED INK ON MY BLOUSE YESTERDAY TOO.
i. Now I have zero uniform left and both are dirty..........
j. I HATE HEAVY RAINS TOO
k. I got drenched from head to toe yesterday morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
l. And all my geog notes were wet and smudged :(
m. My facebook is in some unknown language that I don't understand at all, how to switch back to english lang default?!?!?!!!
n. On the other hand, the highest temp within this week was 35degrees.
o. I cannot find my earpiece.
p. Domukun has dandruff. Sigh.
q. I need to brush up my skills for big2.5
r. I haven't eat my dinner!
s. I just realised I forgot what's after 's'.
.
.
.
w. I think I missed 't'.
y. STUDY CHEM AFTER THIS
z. Once again happy sweet 15th birthday siewting love you!

No comments: