Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I remember i once yearn for a photo collage wall. But i guess i got to drop the idea. I just developed 25 photos and it cost me $12 bucks, let alone to fill up the whole wall HAHA. So I saw this 2001 vogue magazine on my shelve and chomp chomp. I tore out some pages and now the magazine looks so bare now hehe.

EH HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!! The most retarded was when Pearl's one! We were in the same classroom that time while talking on the phone omg totally LOL. Vivenne and Zoe ah, don't say I dumb alr k! The highest assumption that Andrea Lee did not come to school today because she's afraid of facing the students since its April fools today HAHAHAHA.

I totally can't believe I had to go home with Lienhan's ezlink because we didn't realise Renia & Rt changed our cards secretly. TSK BOTH OF YOU AH. Still celebrating over the sucess that they succeeded LOL. I hope my uno-face still remains untouched and Lh really look damn cute in his primary photo!! EH HOW MANY BUS YOU TOOK TODAY, I LEFT LIKE 5 BUCKS IN MY CARD ONLY.

Kahyong i'm still thinking how to revenge back to you!! I can't let you win me by tricking me so easily :( AND MICHELLE'S APRIL FOOL JOKE HAHAHAHA SERIOUSLY STUNNED ME FOR A SECOND. Samantha Siewting, yesterday got ehist test right!! (Stop tricking already LOL abit too not obvious ah)

If Siyun Jorgine Zoe and Vivenne were thrown into the forest, only Vivenne would survive, you know why :-)

Washed Vp's car after school today!!!!!!! All of us said she didn't wash her car for 10 years. Check out the patch of dust on the window. We could even draw on it! It was really fun washing, we didn't had a tap for the hose to work so we had to use sponge and sponging is equally fun!!! Squashing out the water! The soaping part is cool, scrup scrup scrup HAHAHA.

AND SHE PAID 20BUCKS JUST FOR OUR NOT VERY PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LOL. Its sparkling clean now though!!! Dm purposely went over and pointed out the dirt HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA then we would wipe it away and say NO LA DONT HAVE, you see wrongly!

Then we had to vacuum Dm's car!!!!! Woo they blasted radio, 987. I was sitting in the front seat slacking, enjoying air con HAHAHA. And the guys found LOTS OF JUNKS IN THE CAR. Say M&ns on the floor!!! And straw (?!!!) Fan also have LOL. And there was this Happy meal balloon behind. And he had this baby sitter thingy at the back so had to vacuum it as well.

Most of the time we were pratically playing around and when Dm suddenly walked over to kinda check on us, we immediately stand up and pretend doing work HAHAHA. The guys did a pretty good job vacumming so it was rather clean inside, but dm's car outside is super dirty!! Worst than vp's! Yet he still don't want us to wash for him because his expectations is super high LOL.

Can't wait for more washing tomorrow! :-)

PS: SAM TOLD US A JOKE! I shall modify it now haha. What do you call TRACY giving out letters? ............................................. BLACKMAIL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

TO ALL BLACKIES YOU LOOK LIKE OREOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wear red pe shirt nevermind, still got STRAWBERRY OREO!!!

Too lazy to pluck in usb cable, maybe tomorrow! Then you can see our very cute pathetic tortoises.

No comments: