Sunday, April 5, 2009

I hate going schools on saturday um.... should find someway to hide my feet the next time if I wear slippers for Mr Ang's lesson again. LAST PHYSICS TEST IS VOIDED HA HA HA THE ONE WHICH JESSICA GOT THE HIGHEST, 27/30. The whole class was totally suaning her lol. "Jessica, how much you get for physics ah? Not bad eh, 27! ............ .... ....... VOIDED LEH!!!" LOL. & Parkway have big sale! Then had to rush over to church, Shawn told me to take over Rachel for info counter.




















Joan being very photogenic in every photo HAHAHAHA

















///////////

I did my math 7.1 worksheet and a little of walking around in the new bugis mall plus accompaying Joan to chinatown to get her dyi stuffs :-)


We're catching this movie together after our birthdays!


Hehe it posed for me!






Invading people's phone TSK tsk.


Study la!!!!!















Pretty rose rings!!



Then she felt really really sick which was so scary, I could see sweat on her forehead. So she cabbed home. Get well soon k sweetheart love you!!! Monday blues tomorrow again sigh.

No comments: