Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Urgh staring at Honyi's pm makes me anxious, sigh don't count down for myes, the numbers are getting smaller lol. I shall get my eyes off the computer as soon as possible because English is tomrrow. There's only like 1/24 prohability of getting the passage so I don't think I would be looking through my notes.

I recently got into the studious mode and now I think mugging is quite cool now. Even though i can't sit still for more than 2 hours but yeah... mugging is cool stuffs! I found out that an earthquake occurs every 30 seconds!

Andrea told us she've got important tips for us to take down, and it ended up was just 3 useless points for our letter writing ha ha. So being a mugger I wrote the points down, and my paper got robbed away by unawesome Blossom and Celestine, then Cheryl black chipped in, polluting my paper then in the end I got dragged in at number 4 & 29 sigh.

1. Memorise home address.
2. Memorise Chung Cheng Main address
3. Write them corectly (duh)
4. Joanne sucks
5. Celestine rocks
6. Give Blossom a call
7. Give blossom $10
8. Give Celestine a zillion dollars by now
9. Once upon a time = 从前从前 (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT FUNNY MEH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLZ)
10. Celestine is the suckiest person alive.
11. Don't call Blossom. Waste money.
12. Don't give Blossom 10 bucks. It equates to throwing it into the bin.
13. You don't have a zillion bucks. So don't bother giving Celestine.
14. Cheryl is crap.
15. No 10-12 is false.
16. Cheryl loves Ruihang but he don't like her.
17. Cheryl zilian.
18. Cheryl is black.
19. Cheryl is black not crap. Notice the difference.
24. Ruihang loves, not like Cheryl.
25. Cheryl is not zilian. She is very zilian.
26. Yeah I'm black.
27. Celestine act cute, not cute.
29. Joanne noob
30. Actually, one point 1-3 are important for exam :)

Rewinding back to sunday, the only thing I remembered what I do was walking all the way to Duck's house under the 34degree hot sun. And spending 4 hours on geog workbook itself because someone kept talking to herself distracting me sigh poor me, I was attempting to be a mugger. I sweet revenge on her by helping her finish her food supply in the fridge hehe.

I seriously forgot what happened on monday besides the long walk to kallang kfc and the bus ride which i umchio throughout! Ask me to tell you the busride story leh!!!! I was telling Renia and Deon then I was sent to the back because we were laughing too laugh.

(Another earthquake occurs)

I finally got the First May babies presents!!!! Sigh exam period i still fork out an hour to walk around Tampines aimlessly to search for you guys stupid presents. Should I deserve a praise!!! HAHA. Then Siyun and Vivienne were being very hilarious because they bought this super extra spicy lunch.

Wah the chicken very hot.
(Auntie, i want one drink)
Omg cannot take it la!
(Buys another drink)
I WANT DIE ALREADY!!!
(Buys third drink)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the auntie see the rate Siyun buys drink also laugh haha.

PING PANG YUAN LAST EPISODE LEH!!!!!!! I'm late by 2 minutes.

No comments: