Saturday, August 15, 2009

"...and then, you would learn not to expect." says:
You know everytime you take photo you lose some of your life?

Joanne says:
Huh DON'T HAVE SUCH THING RIGHT

"...and then, you would learn not to expect." says:
Don't know, but my friend is absolutely certain

Joanne says:
Don't tell me its true

"...and then, you would learn not to expect." says:
He says that's how your image gets captures

I did a research. And apparently I don't think its true.




We hope this would chase away your blues. See you sweetheart later with smiles instead of sigh's.

How our class play Viwawa big2.5 during lesson without getting caught.

But we still got caught because we made it obvious as we were shouting across each other.


Went Flyer with Weining Corey Jway on wednesday. And Jway's joke were really cold.
"Eat fast food or slow food?"
"Cannot eat fast food, will kena fine"
"...."

I can't wait for the End of year exams to come soon. I actually miss the feeling of mugging everyday. Oh yeah Renee said this year is Cambridge's last year setting O's, and next year would be Oxford. LIKE NO NO NO WAY OK Oxford should just go.. and... die and postpone their taking over. If its really Oxford, we would be pigs again for them to gauge our standard by setting a super hard paper. No!!!!!!!!! And I would not have any 10yrs series to follow for revision. I hope Renee's teacher make a mistake :(

Its Saturday, and Happy birthday Zoe!!!!! :)

No comments: