Friday, August 14, 2009

I know National day past like days ago. But I can finally fork out time after piles of work. Can barely remember what I did already, apart from fireworks. I still have Chem Chinese Geog Ss Ehist test to study next time. Congrats to Joan for your last day of prelims today!!!! And cheerup please, Sam and I have something sweet for you tomorrow which we just did while I was at her house just now :)

So its Happy bealated birthday singapore 44years 5 days.


Swissotel was 70th storey high.


And they were giving out free flags ha ha ha!





Excitedly skipped into Room 4572. And Zoe's dad straight away bought lottery for 4572 but didn't strike in the end, or else we could have another hotel stay up next hehe.






And we could see the parade from the 45th!



Happy at how comfy the bed is after pouncing onto it


Toilet has a great smell


and mirrors everywhere


Even the wardrobe seems so comfy!


No idea why Zoe was fascinated by the lamp.


Her brother and father


Van






Zoe's brother drawings were cute & Van attempting to call room service.

Wanted to call in for Kfc delivery but they couldn't deliver because the roads within our area was closed. So we went down thinking to get lunch only, but ended up buying $150 worth of junk and food. Spent like an hour plus walking around Suntec. But thanks Auntie!!! :)



So sinful, I ate lots of Kinder joy!!!!


They look like small ants from above. Can only laugh sadistically at them




Everyone drank a little. I hate the feeling when it goes down your throat. I wonder how adults enjoy the taste of it.





Told you the bed was comfy.





Aftermath late lunch was evening swim. In the freezing cold water. Luckily I was good enough to hide away from the guard hehehe.




When we bathe, all 4 for us squeezed in a bathtub where we filled it with soap bubbles and water. I could barely move, it was like 4 people in a small tub hahaha. If you put a ruby duckie inside, I bet it wouldn't even have space to float.


City night time view was gorgeous.


Some others popped by to join us.




I could only snapped 2 pictures of the fireworks because basically everyone was crowding at the balcony hahahaha


And we planned out a birthday surprise for Yingjie in the midst of the fun! Spammed her with whipped cream from behind but couldn't get a picture of it because she washed it off.

The funny part was when it was the perfect time to surprise Yingjie, Zoe's brother just had to be in the toilet so we couldn't go in to take our whipped cream which we hid inside. Then we were like knocking on the toilet door "Quick faster faster!!! Yingjie come already. We need to take our whip cream inside!!!!!!!"
...
"Are you done yet?"

And he seriously took damn long so Zoe's dad unlock the door and went inside the toilet to pressurize him and chase him out HAHAHAHA . Damn funny ok.


Lovely chocolate cake! DAMN NICE I LIKE!!!!!! I think I ate more than the birthday girl (hehe sshhh)


Made a new friend. Lindy! :) She found me really familiar and I find her super familiar too. We don't know why too. Haha!





My new crush!!!


Like so cute right. I don't mind being 8 years younger.

Thanks Zoe Tay for an awesome time! Esp the lorry ride on the way to supper. Started singing songs and shouting Happy national day when we drove past Little India. Your dad remembers me as the pimple girl :(

I'm sad I missed Lady Gaga's concert yesterday because I couldn't make it :(

No comments: