Sunday, August 2, 2009

Just came home from fop, and I had to walk with a broken shoe. Now my leg is black. Sigh hai sigh, ha ha. Some paster prayed in tamil, super cool. This year wasn't that bad but i am anticipating next year. Planetshakers!!!! Had to give Santiago's birthday party a miss but oh well happy birthday you fellow short hehe!!!!! :-)

I remember this, Ivan came up to our seat one morning and went "Heads i win, tails you lose." Yeah ha ha played with him because I don't believe I won't win at all. So he threw up the coin, and it was HEADS for the first time.

He won.

Then I volunteer to flip the coin, and then it was.... TAILS!!! 0.83479 moment of happiness. I thought I won!!!!! But "Eh no remember, heads I win tails you lose. So its tails lah, YOU STILL LOSE." Right Ivan Koo hahaha. Some way to insult my intelligence.

HEADS I WIN TAILS YOU WIN. Watch out, i'm going to do that and scam as much people too hehehe.

Airport would be a good place to shop if only they had more shops. Cocoa trees was generous enough to have 40% off plus all shops in t3 excludes gst, that makes it even more affordable to buy chocolates!!! $2.75 for a big bar of cadbury, like insane cheap right.














Hair flip.


Promise i'll get new shoes soon!!! Hehehe.














Mmhmm (Y)(Y)(Y)




Nice piece of art.














She forced me to hold she's awesome.










I think Mrs Long's rather cute.
Ahlong: Eh Samuel!!!!!
Samuel: (Walks towards her)
Ahlong: Uh, nothing.
Samuel: ....

No comments: