Monday, August 17, 2009



I really wish for a private taxi. I almost wake up late today hehe thank god monday its a start school late day. Went over to chc's prayer meeting because we didn't have prayer meeting this week. They had it at this 4th floor spiral staircase near dnt block, where no one ever went up before! Quite deserted and quiet. It was real scary at first while I was finding my way there, felt super eerie.

Today past really slow. And I keep thinking today's tuesday. I think i'm too eager to watch my all time favourite show. Last episode tomorrow leh!!! Mr Ngai was feeling annoyed by a teacher.
Hair pass. Attire pass. ............ Your shoe too black, go borrow a pair of shoes to wear.
The best thing I heard from another person who got caught, "Your shoe not enough cloth" Hahahaha wait Joey Lim was that person you?!?!!

And girls had to pin up all their fringe nothing covering their face, and quoted "If you pin very messy, I will still catch you." LOL. Then after pinning, they were instructed to shake their heads, to check if any loose strands fall off, or else they're back to square one.

HAHAHAHA WHAT THE HECK RIGHT?!?!?!! Luckily I'm not a student leader.

Sweetheart, yesterday /////











Work hard play harder


Her N level book HAHAHAHA super funny, one word answer only you know


My habit to vandalise other's book











I made her wait super long at the guardhouse for me, but blame her she doesn't want to step inside hahaha. We changed 5 over clothes in public for secret business. I saw Anna Santiago at Carissa park and she caught us changing!!!! Hahaha.

Netball match with Jt tmr!!!!!! Ok chipmunks, let's do AA proud. Going to count moles for chemistry now hehe.

No comments: