Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm left with zero bucks in my wallet after topping up my card yesterday. Hahaha not even a trace of 5cent coin. So it shall be a dieting week woo!!! Brought apple to school today but I didn't even eat it. Yeah anyway hm settled 3rd for netball. The match with Md was really rowdy. Alot of people fell. Me and Yangjun bumped into each other and we fell. It happened so fast that we didn't even know how we fell hahaha just plop onto the floor. Now i only have this blueblack on my knee but he had a cut. Ouch i'm sorry! Then Rengtian and Jafie knocked onto each other urgh it was so scary. One tall guy and another fun sized girl.

YESTERDAY LAST EPISODE SHOW DAMN FUNNY.

I only can study for ss tonight because I misplaced my chinese handbook and textbook is in class. I just hope I don't fail chinese test tmr again HAHA.

Talking about chinese, you know Shaun (the guy who asked teacher to change topic for oral) HE GOT A U-GRADE FOR ORAL!!! And F for overall chinese o's. So he gotta retake this year again, nevermind same paper as me we can compare haha! Eh jiayou for chinese lah, you singaporean still can fail chinese o's?!

Congrats Sam, Benton & Jon for B3!

PS: Cheer up Joan sweetheart!!!! Sigh it sucks to see both parties being so stressed up. Keeping you in prayer today, and don't lose hope :)

No comments: