Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm by the pool eating Oreo and Chipster, and I even brought down notes along to study. But I shall commit my time to youtube and uploading the pics of flyer trip last week first. Its dark now. Everyone's scared when night falls during this period of time.

Anyway my knee is better! My apparent "blueblack" turns out to be a knee sprain instead. Friends persuaded me to go see doctor in case it gets worst. But i need not alr yay, the knee wrap (Thnks deon for lending me!!!) does miracle. Hehe. Now my knee is gradually recovering and doesn't produce the door creaking sound.

Last wed I think




























As we were going up, we were repeatedly chanting, "Our 5 bucks gone already, .... now $7.50 gone."


















Time to go.

And sat down for a drink!





See Weining look so cute in specs eh hehe














I still can't understand how some people can eat so much yet stay so skinny! I want the genes of high metabolism rate too. Maybe I should turn vegetarian, be like Lienhan like that, the veggie power!!!!!!!!

Reminds me, badminton interclass. We got thrash badly by prc. Hahahaha we were so confident........ that we would not win! HAHA.

"Lienhan if you all win, WE BUY YOU ONE WHOLE YEAR OF KAI LAN!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Damn poor thing leh he, never even eat chicken burger BEFORE. How do vegetarians even survive?!?!!! Miss out on good food. No wonder they so skinny, no chicken no meat = NO FATS. Ha ha good deal right!

Still thinking whether I should hop over to tumblr.

AND OMG I NEED TO TRY BAKERZIN CHEESECAKE SOON!!!!!! THEIR HALF PRICE PROMOTION IS ENDING ON 31AUG


No comments: