Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Melody gave me a sudden message this morning. "I need you to run today. Fiona pulled her hamstring! ... Idc 255 meet at foyer!"

Which.I.was.totally.unprepared.for. I had no shoes, and no mood to run relay. No feeling cannot run one!!! Ha ha ha! So me joey sarm & shuhadah didn't really took this seriously, jogged the entire round and came in 4th, at least got trophy take. Hahahahahahaha HEATHER I WAS AT YOUR SCHOOL!!!! WLAO GOT OWN TRACK ONE EH, so hardcore.

It was quite rush, right after phys test got changed and hitch Sim's car to venue, then right after the run, cabbed back to school for netball phototaking. Timing totally clash which sucks, waste time waste money waste energy. Michelle piggyback me for netball fun shot!! HAHA.

Okay i feel so lazy now but I gotta drag myself to do Amath. My knee hurts when it bends now.

No comments: