Sunday, August 16, 2009

Photo credits to Renia hehe. Currently multitasking. I didn't know "I'm typing with not only my left hand but with my right as well!" is also considered as multitasking. To spite me one I know. Sigh haha. I'm getting started on ss now but I doubt I'll stay through it for long.

I say I'm studying. But I'm still distracted by the cyber world.


They are big time sadist i tell you


So anyway we celebrated Sandy's birthday on a wonderful monday


Where we appeared on stage to present the cake.


And the candles have no flame because we forgotten to bring lighter ha ha ha!


Pimple is visible :(


Ok now hold the camera further away from me


WAH SEH GOT PEOPLE LOOKED AT US LEH :(


Missing out on some others




She is still as tall :(






Omg hahaha Sam you are such a joker!


Good ol' times




On our way to Cityhall. I keep typing Citihall hahahahahaha



I'm going to thank Ginny for doing most of English feature article!!!!!! She's such a nice soul. Oh and ANNA, she offered to help me finish up my Hist writing.

anna_chan94@hotmail.com

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GO ADD HER. MSN OR ANYTHING ALSO CAN!!!!!!!

No comments: