Thursday, August 6, 2009

Finally managed to get done with phys and amath test. This week is just so tight. Everything seems to be rushing. I can't even enjoy life to the f.u.l.l.e.s.t Ok today's training was hilarious, lek kept making me laugh and I keep having the urge to pee whenever I laugh.

Anyway Abla sucks in taking class photo. I tell you why.

"Okay class, 1...2..... eh wait press where ah? "
"This button ya ok!"
"OK ONE..., TWO...... hold on, the guys move in abit"
" 1, 2 ...... (bends down on his knees to take from a better angle)

RIGHT I KNEW IT, ANOTHER "1.... 2..... "

WE SMILE UNTIL CHEEKBONE ACHE ALR. A-LA-MAK right !!!!!!! Ha ha still take from different angles, and goes "one... two.... eh wait (something happen)" repeatedly. So cute I know hahaha.

Sunday w/ happygirl909. She claims she's happygirl because I had to wait for her 45mins and its her honour. Feel like giving you two paos on your face HAHA.


Flea at Stjames.


She walk like this.







And she offered to treat jap lunch DAMN GOOD you know. The food, not you. Hehe okay kidding.






Knee hurts when it bends now. But I cannot compare myself with Duck, Shuling & Rachel. They have like long term medical leave. Tkcare alright you guys!!!


Someone said my msn display picture








LOOKS











LIKE














THIS



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments: