Monday, August 3, 2009

I crave for shaker fries with extra salt but just nice there, if only I could upsize the seaweed powder too. Did I mention my tooth chipped!!! With like a an extra dumb reason behind it. Netball interclass coming up this week. Today I got back my chinese test paper. Before giving out, somewhat have a feeling my paper going to be the last again.

Me: 老师, 我很怕...
Jls: 不要怕, 老师己经改了你的卷子
Me: 可是这次真的真的有读
Jls: 不用紧, 老师看到你的努力,很高兴了


The moment I hear "不用紧", come on its going to be the last paper now. But I like the way jls encourages me. She's a really nice teacher. I'll get a cute sticker on my paper whenever I score above 50, but the rest would only get a sticker if they get 80 and above. Special privilege hehehe.


Sat fop!

I bought cupcakes to cheer sweetheart up.


She.is.bliss.
























Jajojo :-)


Because of vip tickets, we got in super early with many seats to us!












Sp vincent adressing!!!!!!






No comments: