Friday, April 29, 2011

2.4km run yesterday and YAY ITS FUNALLY OVER!!! But it was a good run, been ages since I really ran my heart out though I could have pushed further. The sun was at its peak when we were running though, how tortourous.

My pw teacher talked to me for a good solid hour and I was kinda in mini depressed mood her talk. Got to burn my weekend re-editting again. This is so tedious :( Though I wouldn't say pw is the bane of my life but it actually seems fun if you look from another point of view. Working together with people, generating of ideas etc.

ECONS TEST TODAY and wish me all the best in crapping later. Teehee didn't really study because I SLEPT AT 10 AGAIN TODAY. Forth consecutive time this week sleeping at 10 how great. Jc is so taxing for me.

Have a good friday - TGIF :)

No comments: