Friday, April 1, 2011

Its April fools today! Had ideas today in school, and we're planning to ... hehehe evil grins. Anyway life in schl is 'fantastic' hahaha, jeanette cheryl ginny are so cruel and mean to me. Don't ask me the Mary joke hahaha I suck at such riddles, make me feel like joke.

Jeanette: Eh you know my brother's sister is in this school!
Me: Really?!?! So cool!!!!

(after a while) ..... OH!!!!!

Reach Summer Cambridge program seems so fun and appealing! But its 2 weeks off school and I'll definitely not able to catch up. But omg buffet breakfast and dinner over at cambridge, american style I like!!! Plus weekend excursions, seems really fun. I'm encouraging Jeanette to sign up, I'm not though.

Had fun filming Wendy's house comm vid today. There was a chung cheng spirit when we all gathered in the canteen. And it was so retarded dancing the stupid visa commercial dance! Went over to Felicia's house after schl and hmm I lost quite a bit of money. She and tinghong on winning streak man, sucking up all my money! FEL WON 9 BUCKS EASILY.

Tues frolick day!














YAY TO MY OREO TOPPING FROYO!

And sunday study dates :)










& here's BEL IN MJ UNIFORM!


With Janelle and (i think its amanda, which is Sandy's soccer teammate's twin!)

TGIFTGIFTGIF

No comments: