Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Eventful Easter weekend! Celebrated Siewting's birthday at Marina Barrage. In which me and corey surprised her in the morning where she was still soundly sleeping, and we woke her sister up too (Opps really sorry!) I made her love breakfast, ham n cheese sandwich yum yum and I waited for her to get ready before we left house to meet the rest of the girls.

Had fun in barrage. The wind, calbee seaweed, tripod stand, more wind, polaroid films, attempt kite-fail, lastly birthday cake. Hope we had a awesome 17th my dear lovely girl :)






















:)


Then it was Easter dance performance! Fel Angela Rh Bryce came over to watch :) Really glad that they came but they were so late! Rh kept saying my eyes too shiny hahahaha. Bel couldn't dance with us unfortunately BUT JUST WNA TELL YOU THAT WE ALL MISS YOU!!!! Love you a million Bel :)




\

My @joanywitty so pretty :)


Kimmy so pretty too :)


The toilet is flooded by us




Tofu "Eh let's whip our hair back and forth"


Yay nice jump shot captured! Tho the front cannot make it hehehe


Amanda so cute!!!!!!!


And Oswald with his moves


Inside the lift. We squeezed everyone inside the picture!!!!!


:)

Had handball trials and cheerleading yesterday! Was really shag by the time I got home. Rushed thru pi (and am still not done) Our pi deadline is pushed forward earlier now because our schl is used as a voting place for the GE!!!! What is this now I have to even rush thru my proposals :( Oh yeah handball is really fun today!!! Everyone showed team spirit and I really like it :) Bryce was sad that he let in the last goal but hey EVERYONE DID WELL! Good job guys :)

Going to go schl in a bit for cheerleading in the morning. Formations!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whr did u get ur sandals in this pic http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k527/sherescues/216232_10150234429823714_715653713_8720886_238553_n.jpg

tq!

Joanne said...

Got it from rubi :)