Sunday, April 3, 2011

Few snapshots from just now!











Everyone just left a while ago. The guard said we were too noisy downstairs so they went up my house after bbq ended. Thanks to those who helped to cook the food! Really thank you :) It was enjoyable for me. Have loads of chocolates to eat now! Hope I'll not get sick of them. And I have a pretty guitar sitting in my room now :) Its pink in colour! Ultimate sweetness from all of them awwww :) :) :) I felt so happy when I received it in my hands!!!!

Really sweet of them! I wanted to buy a guitar but they got it for me, didn't expect it because I seldom mention that I am self learning the guitar whenever talking to them. So I was quite surprised! Aw crap I keep smiling to myself now :) :) :)

Then I randomly told Jway that I love awfully chocolate cakes! And he took that in mind and got Corey to buy it and got the rest to chip in. Omg awfully sweet too!!!!!! Really really really touched :) That cake is so expensive I can't even bear to eat it :( Girls got me a photoframe collarge too with diff pictures of me and them, sweet! :)

Reading thru cards and looking at polaroid now. Feel so blessed :) Thank you you all!!! For all those who came and sorry if I didn't entertain some of you :(

No comments: