Saturday, April 9, 2011



Happy birthday Jeanette!!! Celebrated her birthday in the morning. Knowing her character, we concluded that we would just tell her straight in her face that we're cutting her cake at 7am. Straightforward, but its her style! She was like luckily you all tell me, I don't like surprises. Hahahaha coolio anot Jeanette Tan?! So I just directly asked her "Eh I'm buying your cake later, what flavour you want? Chocolate can right?" "Find hazelnut!" "Okay I try. And I don't have lighter, tomorrow you (birthday girl) bring okay!!!" "Okay I set phone reminder" Hahahaha that's how direct we are with her.

Can't really remember what happened the past few weeks. But well yes, LOVE day on thurs! Danced the hi5 love song up on stage with other crytsal ambs and it was really retared. But fun! We tried to stand behind people so that we could get blocked. But in the end Sandy could spot me in the second row.

And house comm elections on wed! So proud of Wendy Nicole MichelleK DeonL Felicia and Tinghong who ran for house comm. You guys did great!!!! So proud of you all :) Had my econs, maths and gp test this week too. Yay got over it! I feel that this week flew past so fast.

Fun with Mac in school!


She got top 10 for hc! :)










Pinkboy you're top 10 for hc too!!!!! So proud of my classmates.


Yujian's so funny!!!!


Class jap photo competition! I can't find the actual photo, not the webcam one.

Watched soccer match after schl yesterday! Mj vs Jj. It was so fun to watch a match! We even have a drum and it creates the whole atmosphere. Really fun to cheer along. Final score was either 6 or 7 nil. Can't wait for vj and mj's match! That's the only match everyone is anticipating. Last year mj won, but I have a strong feeling Vj is going to win this year hahahaha we'll see.

//////
















Part specially dedicated to Karen. I know you're going thru a really tough period of time right now, but stand up and stay strong. Learn how to let go. I've told you yesterday that I've really watched you grow through this whole process. You've matured so much. And I'm so proud of you! Just want to say that we girls will always be there for you, and me too, always supporting you. Dry your tears. I wish I could give you a hug right now, but you hear my heart calling out to you right now, stay strong Karen. I love you :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your toga dress is really nice, may i know where did you buy it? =)

Joanne said...

Bought it from a flea, there are always cheap thrills there :)