Thursday, April 21, 2011

God has given me a gift, a gift of encourgament. It feels good being able to be a source of encouragement to the people around me in school! And receiving affirmation from them. Been giving hugs and love to my 2 lovely girls who hadn't really had a good day. And we bought them their fav food + a little present to cheer them up aww. I secretly pasted a love note in their files too!

We had cheerleading practice on tues! It was kinda fun. No stunts in mj allowed but I'm sure it will still be a pretty fun experience. The guys are not bad, laughed quite abit at Tinghong hahaha. They're super funny when trying out the dance steps!

Floorball trng wasn't that bad this week! I do hope to train back in school soon tho, dislike going over all the way to Valhal because its so far. And then we got to go home from there :(

I think I've got nice classmates in school too. They're always helping to carry my shoebag and floorball stick, helping me to refill my waterbottle, giving me sweets during lectures, helping me pack my stuffs because I'm always one of the last to leave the classroom. Aww sweet little actions :)

I signed up for kayak for term 3 pe electives. So exciting I can't wait to kayak!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wna capsize too, its the thrill of kayaking hahaha. I CAN'T WAIT! Have always wanted to try a water sport.

Thank God for an enduring thursday, a wonderful good friday ahead, and an anticipating Easter weekend to look forward for :) Ps Bel get well soon :(





I miss cpmj!!!!


Rushing to vending machine during dance break!

No comments: