Sunday, April 17, 2011

Kaleidoscope Heart: Joan(ne)'s 17th & 18th.




This is my SWEETHEART :) And we're finally celebrating our birthday together for the first time.


Thankq dearest Rachely for the photos taken :)






Signing our guestbooks!


The two lovely people who made it all possible!


Meet Charis


& Joanc :)


THANKS A MILLION TO YOU TWO :)


Till ycc :)






Blueberry muffins baked by Jon Siow :)




Jayna you're a giant! Teehee


Sweetheart, unchanged for 60 years!


Hugs!


Car & Rae :)








Joan's mum cooked all these yummy food :)


Ming was proud that he was dressed to theme!!! (Starts flipping over his layers of shirts) HAHAHA


Rachelt and Hazel :)









Birthday wishes :)




Had appreciation speech bya few people. Awww! :)




DANCE FOR CHRIST!




THEY ARE SO CUTE


BUNZ made this board! :)




My lovely mentees gave me this board :) I love you Toby Waileng & Jieyi!


Shuling my fav captain of all :)


My sweet looking duck in pink! I miss her so much :)


Ivan never fails to crack me up!




W/o kimby :(

Ming drove us to supper around 3! They had prata (smells really nice!!!) while I zonked out. Hahaha. They let us have a taste of what's like to be 21, driving your own car with the wind blowing your hair, and we sang along to Friday "Partyin partyin YEAH!" hahahaha and going out for late night suppers.

Went back to chalet and I slept right away! Was so tired :( Thanks everyone, me and Joan had a blast :)


School!







Tinghong and Bryce proposing to Ruiheng. Oh no!!!!!




Malcolm brought wax and hairspray to school and they decided to give it a try on my fringe!!!!!!!!! You wouldn't expect me to go around the whole day in school with that fringe so I pinned it up the remaining lessons!


Ohana means Family :)


:)

Had training and it was surprise to see Kele Karen & Renia suddenly popped inside Valhal with a pretty muffin. Aww thanks sweetiepies :)










And another surprise back at home. They kept pressing my intercom bell. But I didn't want to pick up! I pretended I wasn't at home bcause I was afraid of opening the door and talking to strangers since I'm alone at home. I thought it was some annoying postman. I was like "Ugggh why is he so annoying!!!!! No one opening the door still want to keep ringing" Turns out to be Siewting and Corey!!!! Aww sweet surprise :)



I'm 17 :)

No comments: