Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I would say I had a great 17th, despite it being on a schl in the middle of the week. I feel blessed :) Started of the morning with a surprise from f9. I was waiting for them at level 2 so that we could go into the lecture hall together for principal talk. Then I heard my name and I looked down. There they were, the eight of them each holding onto a flower and pretty butterfly balloon + lovely board card + party hat. And they sang the birthday song while I was looking down at them, awww sweet!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) I had fun reading the board (they claim its a african made card) inside joke because they always call me african.

Zheng rong passed me his gift (tgt with Zach) and I was rather surprised! Really sweet of them. It was a whole pack of sweets chocs and goodies!!!! Can open mini mama shop. Shared some with the classmates and I still have PLENTY at home. FATGIRL94SOON

Then Felicia thought I had to do something on my birthday so yeah, I obeyed her hahaha she's mean! Anyway Malcolm brought his wax and hairspray today and they helped me to style my fringe! Aparently, I ended up looking very cool. Took me quite a while to wash it off hahaha. But it was quite screwed so I pinned up my fringe! Bad hair! And I walked past ethel and she didn't really recognise me.... hmmmm.

F9 + cchms girls tried to surprise during lunch with a cake but they were rather fail HAHA but I still love them so so much. Okay but they got me back with relightable candles!!!! I took quite a while to blew it off completely. But it was fun :) Fel tan cake smashed me. Oh and they bought naughty g for me to drink!!!!! Tsk.

Floorball trng was good I guess. Lovely team mates who sang the birthday song more than once. I love them so much too :) Then it was a surprise to see Kele Karen & Renia!!!!!!! THEY POPPED INTO VALHAL! After my training while I was slacking around the court. With a cutsie heart muffin. Awww :) Super sweet of them!!!!!!! Love you girls :) Dinner with parents and home sweet home!

Just read Charis's post and I was so touched awww :) Phone just vibrated and its a text from my dearest bbg, she wanted to be the last. Touching message. Thanks sweetheart for making me feel special too. Its 2 more days to yours!!!! :) & MICHELLE AND JWAY I LOVE YOU TWO TOO!!!!! :)

THANKS EVERYONE FOR MAKING ME FEEL SPECIAL AND APPRECIATED TODAY I LOVE YOU ALL :)

No comments: