Sunday, April 17, 2011

Thursday we had pe, 2.4 run. I was tagged with Jasmine and you know what I'M SO SO SO PROUD OF HER! I could see she was panting so hard, like gna collaspe any minute, was so tempted to ask her "do you wna stop and rest" but no I didn't. I felt so so so so so so mean and bad. But I really wanted her to persevere and improve on her timing. So I forced her to continue running (sorry Jasmine :() and pushed her back not allowing her to stop. Upon reaching the finishing line, I asked her to sprint. And thank God now she's still alive :) AND HER TIMING IMPROVED! Was so happy for her :) She gave me a smile and thanked me, but I was like no its alright sorry that I've pushed you so hard, and she says is worth it. Really learnt something from her, that we can all go beyond our capabilities :) & don't stop running, never give up.

Had our sweetheart's 17th and 18th birthday party over at Aloha! Update about it soon :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!!!!!!!!! :)

Oh and I got rejected for R2. I'm quite hit by it. I thought I wouldn't be bothered by it much but apparently no. I was really really really sad. But I like friends in school who will encourage you for pw :) Anyway me and a few classmates signed up for cheerleading for the coming Colosuem! But mj's cheerleading can't be lifted up above knee. Hope this won't eat up my time!

No comments: